Security Cameras are not just for theft!
While theft and property damage to business is still an important reason to have security cameras for your business, there are many other reasons that our clients implement commercial security camera systems.
Security cameras are also used for:
- Workplace monitoring
- Sales tracking
- Workplace Health & Safety Claims
- Insurance Claims
- Malicious Damage
- Staff theft from tills
- Monitoring 3rd party contractors
- General Access monitoring to sensitive areas
- Training through demonstrating good and bad behaviours
With the improved technology that digital security camera systems provide you get superior video quality, digital recording, remote surveillance and more.
Working in conjunction with alarm systems, movement operated or constant surveillance are all options that are provided.
We don't stock one range of cameras and provide professional expertise from over 40 years experience to help create personalised plans specifically for your business needs.
We review the location, lighting and placement issues, power sources, access to cabling or wifi, how to record and backup the services as well as ongoing support and maintenance.
When it comes to the protection of your commercial assets and team, we rely on some of the highest quality camera systems including Hikvision and Dahua. Depending on the needs of your business for being able to track analytics in the recordings, infrared visibility and other key factors we'll recommend solutions to ensure your security and peace of mind.
Not All Surveillance Cameras are the Same
You can’t just slap any security camera system on your property and call it a day. There are a lot of things to consider, given that security cams vary when it comes to their features. Some cameras are simple but just enough to do the job. Others feature state-of-the art technology. To get the right system, you need to know what will fit your needs.
- How big is the area? Are there corners or blind spots that can provide cover for intruders?
- Is the area well lighted? If outdoors, will night vision be a better option than installing floodlights?
- Wired or wireless? Wireless setups has been the rage in security systems, but wired cameras also has advantages that suit specific cases. What about a hybrid wired/wireless setup?
- Does the supplier provide options for software patches and updates? How about upgrades and warranties?
- How much is your budget? The latest models can be very interesting. But additional features means additional costs. Also not every feature available in the market will be useful for your needs.
Don't second-guess your security!
Get expert advice for the best security solutions. Protecting homes and businesses in Brisbane . Trusted for over 40 years.
Only The Best From HIKVISION
Electronic Alarms and Installations are authorised dealers for Hikvision camera systems. The largest CCTV manufacturer in the world, they offer the best and most advanced security systems. They also compatible with PC, Android or Apple devices for offsite monitoring. Contact us for security camera installations!