Back to Base Monitoring
Back to Base Alarm Monitoring Brisbane Trusts to Protect Its Homes and Businesses
Providing the best in back to base alarm monitoring Brisbane wide.
24/7 Security Monitoring Brisbane
Our monitoring centers are staffed with security professionals. Real people – not automated programs monitor your home or premise and send out alerts as soon as an alarm is triggered. With 24/7 security monitoring Brisbane wide, there’s no need to constantly check your security cameras every minute – we do it for you.
Reduce False Alarms
With back to base alarm monitoring, alarms are verified before notifications are sent. Systems are double-checked, and where possible visual confirmation is made before any action. No more neighbours complaining about sirens being set off by sensor errors, at EAI, we work towards ensuring the integrity of your alarm system for your peace of mind.
Fast & Proper Response
Our back to base alarm monitoring is fast and allows you to choose between being alerted as soon as your alarm goes off, receiving a call, different levels of push notifications through your phone, or having emergency services alerted straight away – with EAI the choice is up to you.
App Based Monitoring
Going on holiday or want to check in on things while you are out of the office? Our monitoring systems can also be setup with app-based local monitoring via a smart phone or tablet. With the push of the button you’ll have a live feed of your security system.
How do our Back to Base Alarm Monitoring Brisbane Systems Work?
At EAI, our systems are customisable – allowing you to determine the security protocols that will occur if an alarm is triggered. Our standard back to base monitoring Brisbane response is as follows:
- An alarm or panic alert is triggered on your premises.
- An alert is sent to our 24/7 control room which is accompanied by where the alert came from, and what type of alarm was triggered (fire, gas, sensor, door, camera).
- If your security system is equipped with CCTV security cameras, then at this stage we may be able to determine if emergency services need to be called immediately.
- If not, our monitoring room will then proceed to call the designated number to confirm the alarm. A previously agreed upon password would then need to be used to verify the authenticity of the speaker. If the alarm was triggered by accident, then our control room will proceed by cancelling the alarm.
- If there is no response at the home, our control room will dial the other contacts that you have nominated.
- Security officers may then be dispatched to the premise or emergency services will be called.
Which Security Monitoring System is Right for you?
PSTN Phone Line Systems
A standard back to base alarm monitoring system uses a PSTN phone line (copper phone line) and is the most often used monitoring system for older properties without NBN access or with unreliable cellular coverage. While viable for general monitoring solutions, a PSTN phone line system will not be able to dial out and contact the monitoring center should your phone line fail for any reason.
Wireless Capable Security System
We also provide back to base monitoring Brisbane wide that goes through a 4G/3G connection. GPRS systems such as multicom do not rely on a phone line and will communicate with the back to base control room provided mobile phone coverage is available at the site. It can be set up to poll the control room at different intervals and uses dual SIM Optus/Telstra for extra protection and added security.
NBN Ready Security Systems
Only the latest in back to base security system technology is fully compatible with NBN. Our NBN-ready systems use the highest quality security and coaxial cables allowing us to maintain appropriate separation and assist in the elimination of poor cable function due to interference. Your NBN-ready cabling is neatly run and concealed in conduit or ducting where required, providing for optimum results.
Already Have Your Own Back to Base Security System?
Whether you’ve got your own security system without back to base monitoring capabilities, are unhappy with your current back to base security provider, or are looking to update your system to the latest in monitoring technology – speak to a security professional at EAI today to see why Brisbane residents have trusted us to keep their homes and businesses secure for over 40 years.